Sports Optimisation Protocol, designed for those people who do sport regularly or who intend to take up a sporting career.
Our protocols make it easier to resume sporting life, extend it and avoid injuries, for which biomechanical optimisation is important, restoring elasticity, oxygenation and antioxidant capacity to the muscles and muscle chains.
In general, higher levels of effectiveness, efficiency and stability are achieved in the progress of sports results, facilitating recovery.
- First visit: In this consultation the doctor will proceed to take the patient’s medical history, all the medical documentation will be needed (analyses, X-rays, resonance scans, CAT scans…) that the patient has regarding the different pathologies he/she has and it will be specified if he/she is allergic to any medication. The consultation time will be approximately 45 minutes or 60 minutes, depending on the patient’s problems.
- Manual physiotherapy session adapted to the sportsperson: consists of the recovery of the musculoskeletal system, with a specific treatment according to the problems of each specific patient, using different techniques (jones technique, myofascial therapy, pinch-rolling, stretching, osteopathic manipulations, muscular energy technique, visceral techniques, diaphragm release, invasive techniques such as dry needling, neuro modulation, deep/superficial massage, oedema drainage…) as well as carrying out a prevention and postural education mission to avoid future injuries. The session lasts about 60 minutes.
- Systemic endovenous ozone session (autohemo): This is carried out in a room where the patient will be lying down for the extraction of blood (200cc) through a closed system that goes into a glass bottle, the blood is ozonated in the bottle and then reintroduced. The time will be approximately 20 minutes.
- Optional rectal ozone: This is another technique for applying systemic ozone, it is not invasive at all, it is carried out in a room where the patient will lie on their side and a small, very fine cannula will be introduced through the rectum, and with one or two syringes the ozone will be introduced, and this will pass into the blood through the intestinal mucosa. This technique lasts 10 minutes.
- Manual physiotherapy session with infiltration with local anaesthetic at low concentration and medical ozone: The most effective way to release musculotendinous adhesions. In these sessions, the different tensioned points will be localised in order to untighten them, allowing the muscle to regain its original elasticity. This treatment is very effective and minimally invasive. The session lasts approximately 60 minutes.
- Serum therapy session: this session consists of the application of serums containing vitamins and minerals, which are prepared according to the needs of each athlete in order to obtain maximum performance. The duration of this session will be approximately 40 minutes.
At Clinalgia we have a solution for you.
Life is for living.
Find out more without obligation
+34 968 281 625 / Avda. de la Libertad, 3 – Edf. Entrejardines Entlo. 30009 Murcia.